1. What are cookies?
Cookies are the smallest text files that are stored on your terminal device via the browser when you use our website. These text files contain information about the provision of user-friendly services and are read by web browsers. Cookies allow our website to recognize you so that our web server can present you with a more personalized, better, faster and more customized website.
Please be aware that you may not be able to access some web content if you block cookies.
Basically, cookies can be divided into the following types:
- Session-related cookies: These are stored on your computer or terminal device while you are surfing our website and are then deleted.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer for a longer period of time.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are created by partner websites and embedded into our site. They are used, for example, to deliver personalized advertising.
In general, we only use Internet technologies (e.g. cookies, Java script) to make it easier for you to use our website and to optimise our services and your communication with our content:
- We use so-called session-related cookies to keep the current session active.
- We use third party cookies to improve your experience with our content and advertisements.
This website also uses web analytics services from Google.
You can find further information about this and about data protection in general under „Data protection notice“.
3. Third party cookies
4. Management of cookies / objection
- View Cookies,
- Allow cookies,
- Disable all or certain cookies,
- Disable all cookies when you close your browser,
- Block cookies,
- Notify when a cookie is to be set, and
- Contradiction to tracking web analysis
For the following browsers you will find instructions on how to deactivate cookies on the manufacturer pages. If you block our cookies in your browser, you may not be able to use some areas of our website.